Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Erin's Wedding Extras - Maids and Men Cards and Wedding Itineraries

In addition to wedding invitations, Vivian Elle does quite a bit of wedding extras. You know - menus, programs, place cards, seating charts. The things that help your guests know what's going on at your wedding. 

Well, months ago, Erin came to me because she wanted me to do a couple of wedding extras. I thought they were both pretty cute, so I thought I'd share them with you all. 


First, Erin wanted me to do an itinerary to place in the welcome baskets for her guests.


But Erin also wanted some of these cute "Maids and Men" cards. I had never even heard of these before, and I thought they were a great idea.


I totally wish I had thought to do this for my own wedding!


Each bridesmaid and groomsmen were given a card, and the couple wrote sweet sentiments about each one.


They were inserted into frames and placed at the reception for guests to read.


Such a nice little way to make your wedding party feel special. :)

All images are from Casey and her Camera. Check out her website or visit her on FB here

No comments:

Post a Comment