Friday, November 11, 2011

Andréa and Isac's Wedding Invitations

Andréa (how happy am I that I finally learned how to add that accent over the 'e'?) came to me a couple of months ago, wanting help with her wedding invitations. Her wedding was coming up pretty soon so we got a move on it. 

The final product...


I'm a little partial to her wedding colors, since pink and purple were also in my wedding. And when you add those two colors to the green table I took the pictures on, you have all three of my wedding colors. Love it.


How obsessed am I with that purple patterned paper? I've used it for one other wedding and I loved it just as much last time.


Andréa picked out this really fun font called Some Weatz. I heart those swirls.


Brides, this is not a bad idea at all...combining your accommodations card and your directions card. I think it worked out pretty nicely and it saved an extra piece of card stock. Less card stock = less money. There's some math that every bride should love.


Front of the envelope.


And there's the return address on the back. We did a little circling of the address around the initial of her soon-to-be last name, tying together that piece from the invitation. 

I really enjoyed helping Andréa out and it made it extra special that she just happens to be my husband's cousin. She's getting married in just a few weekends and I know she'll be a beautiful bride. 

Congratulations, Andréa and Isac!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jenny! I love the invitations! Everyone who I hand delivered them to loved them! I would always tell them that my cousin made them. I am so glad that you were able to make them for us! It means so much more knowing that my family can help out!

    ReplyDelete