Monday, November 7, 2011

Love Me Some Photography

There are some new pics on my website! You can either make your way over there via this link, or you can just keep scrolling down this post to see the new collages. Your pick!











The new collages that adorn my 'Weddings' page were done by Danielle Moss, who designed my entire website for me back in March. A few days after she finished them, I realized that it was pretty easy to create my own collages using Picasa. Thus (I love a good thus every now and then), the rest of the collages were born. Isn't it great when you realize you can do something yourself that you've been paying someone else to do? One thing down, about 80 more to go.

Also - photography shout out! - all of the fabulous pics are from Amy Sayre Photography except one. The top left photo in the second collage is from Mike Topham Photography, who was the photographer for my brother's wedding.

In Fall To-Do List news, I'm quite happy with how things are progressing. I've given myself until Thanksgiving to get everything done, then comes the Christmas To-Do List. :)


That darn apple pie keeps sticking out to me. I need to take care of that.

Happy Fall, Y'all! (I should live in the south.)

3 comments:

  1. I would say we could try to bake an apple pie when you are in town this weekend, however, let's be honest. There is just no room in the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new pictures!!! Jenny, you do AMAZING work!

    ReplyDelete