Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seth and Abby's Pocket Folds

Oh, brides. I love working with them. 

I'm not even kidding. They're great. I genuinely enjoy my time with them and by the time the process is over, it makes me all that much more honored that they asked me to play a small part in their wedding day.

Abby is definitely no different. She has been amazingly great to work with and if I had to give Abby an award (what if I actually had an awards ceremony for my brides? how weird would that be?), it would be the Sweetest Bride award. Hands down.

You were introduced to Abby a few weeks ago when I showed off her simple but elegant wedding shower invites here. It didn't seem like much time had passed and suddenly it was time to send out the wedding invitations. Without further ado (my husband will totally make fun of me for saying that), here they are:


These 5x7 White Linen Pocket Folds perfectly hold together the invitation, the insert, and the RSVP card.  Even though the majority of the invitations I do are Pocket Folds, each one is so different and perfectly fits the individual couples' style.  I can't wait to show you more throughout the year.

Also, I'm completely in love with Seth and Abby's signature frame at the top of their invitation. How bad do I wish I had a signature frame? 


I love the subtle pops of purple in the invitation. The sliver of it showing behind the invitation adds an extra dimension and the sliver behind the RSVP (courtesy of the RSVP envelope) balances the entire suite out.


And we're not even done yet. We still have table numbers, menu cards, programs, and a super cool seating chart to make. Stay tuned for those in the coming months. :)

In other news, I am super happy today. Tonight, my three BFFs are gathering together in Chattanooga to make their trek to Michigan tomorrow.  You see, they live in Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. I'm the loner up here in Michigan. So every year or so, they make their way up here to see me. This is their 6th or 7th Michigan Trip and each one is just as good as the last. In the midst of a crazy month (did I mention we should be closing on a house in a WEEK?!) I can honestly say that just relaxing with some of my closest friends is exactly what I need this weekend. 

So in honor of this upcoming trip, here's a picture of the last Michigan Trip, when Rachael (front and center) walked in and handed us each a card to announce her pregnancy (after being in the car with Heidi and Kauri for 9 hours and not mentioning it). My first reaction was to push her down onto the couch out of excitement. Naturally.


1 comment:

  1. Which award do I get Jenny?!?!? I must know this. Have fun with your girls!

    ReplyDelete