Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ashley and Michael's Mackinac Island Pocket Fold Wedding Invitations

This invitation holds a special place in my heart. Probably because I love Michigan, and couples who incorporate anything Michigan related into their wedding invitations.

Here are Ashley and Michael's Mackinac Island Pocket Folds.


Ashley and Michael wanted to add a Mackinac Island touch to their wedding invitations, since they're getting married on Mackinac this summer. We decided to add a picture of Round Island Light on the invitation, which was created in Illustrator.


They chose a beautiful kraft card stock for their pocketfold, and balanced it out with metallic papers.



Pretty Please RSVP. :)



A beautiful invitation for such an incredibly sweet couple. :)

I couldn't be more excited with the invitations I've worked on so far this year. The couples I work with have the most amazing, unique tastes and I love seeing their personalities come to life in their invitations.

More to come next week!

Psst - the Novi Bridal Expo is this weekend, February 15 and 16. We'll be there from 12-5 each day. Come on out and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment