Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fiscal Fitness Pheonix Infographic - How to Make a Budget

Let's break away from all wedding related things for a second. I have to show off something that I just recently finished working on with Kelsa from Fiscal Fitness Phoenix. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I helped Kelsa rebrand Fiscal Fitness Phoenix last year. I've loved all of the projects we've worked on, but this particular one has impacted me personally.

This infographic is the method that Kelsa teaches to all of the people that come to her in need of financial counseling. It is Fiscal Fitness Phoenix's way of budgeting and it's the reason why so many people described Kelsa's business as enlightening, top-notch, and empowering. 

This budget is life-changing. I know because shortly after I skyped with Kelsa to get the information for this infographic, I convinced my husband to completely re-budget our finances using the Fiscal Fitness Phoenix way. Even if you think you have everything together with finances, I would encourage you to take a look and see how this method of budgeting could radically transform your finances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment