Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rachelle's Baby Shower Invitations

This Saturday, we'll host a special event at my parent's house. One of my cousins is expecting a baby - the same cousin that I did these Christmas card/"We're Pregnant!" announcements for - and we're throwing her a shower.

My mom and I get excited about planning showers, so we pretty much immediately offered to team up with my cousin's mom and sister (my aunt and cousin, obvi) to help plan the shower. We got together and talked about the theme and what we would do, and then we divided all of the tasks up. Naturally, I was in charge of most of the paper products (I may have said something like, "uhhh...I'll do paper. Please don't make me cook."). 

So the first paper product were the invitations. Here they are. 


Will I pair gray with everything until the day it goes out of style (and then maybe even some more)? Yes.


Fonts are Chunk Five, Champagne and Limousines, and Allura.


It's always fun to have something to celebrate, and have a good excuse to get together with family.  Many more fun baby shower paper products to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment