Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Amy's Owl Baby Shower Invitations

My best friend, Amy, had a baby a few weeks ago. And oh my goodness is he cute.

A few months ago, Amy's mom and sister got together to plan the baby shower for the soon-to-be addition to their family, and they called me to do some invitations. 


As I looked on Amy's Pinterest page for inspiration, I noticed that she had an owl theme going for her new little boy's room. So naturally, I went with that.


I thought the tag look was cute and different.


Fonts are Gelato Script and Cavier Dreams.



Oh, man. I could go on and on about how excited I am for this brand new addition. So much joy. Congratulations to Amy and Mike, and their beautiful new little guy!

All images are from Casey and her Camera. Check out her website or visit her on FB here

No comments:

Post a Comment