Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Cards!

{All of these cards are now available at Vivian Elle's Etsy Shop. Click here to visit!}

I know, I know.

It's January. If you're anything like me, you feel that Christmas should be done. Completely over with. You get a little annoyed when you see that people still have their lights up. You turn the channel when a commercial with anything Christmas-related comes on anytime after December 26 (yes, I saw one, and it angered me).

*Note - I did receive a belated Christmas gift in the mail today, which I had absolutely no problem with.

But even though I have some harsh feelings against Christmas after December 26, I have to say that this blog post is not so much about Christmas as it is about achieving my goals for 2012. So, in that spirit, it's my first post about some Christmas card designs. Yay!

If you remember correctly, one of my goals in 2012 is to get some Christmas designs up on my website. Well, I started this past week and after I did one, I immediately was so motivated that I did two more. And then two more after that.

So here are the first five Christmas cards in the Vivian Elle Christmas Collection. I'm really hoping to get at least one a week done and show a couple each month on the blog. The plan is to have these up on my website by August so that any folks who are interested can purchase some Christmas cards from Vivian Elle Invitations.
*Another note - I do not know any of these people. I just felt like being honest about this. You, too, can own these photos if you go to IStockPhoto.com.


How cute is that family?
That one's my favorite...I love the green and grey. And how adorable are those two little sledders? You'll see them again here soon (hey, I wasn't going to buy too many photos, you know?).





So that's it - the beginning to Vivian Elle's Christmas Collection. I've had so much fun putting these together and can't wait to do more. Next thing you know it'll be July and I'll be humming Christmas music to myself (which, btw, I was totally doing while I was making these).

1 comment: