Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Katie and Tim's Modern Michigan Wedding Invitations

Oh, this invitation. It's one of my favorites. Of all time. Let's get right to it.


So, Katie...the bride? I've never met her. Never even talked with her. Her step-mom has been filling in as planner extraordinaire while Katie's been off at grad school and so all of my communication has been with her. We basically chatted on the phone, she told me what she wanted, and this is what the end result was. 



As usual, I adore couples who want to use Michigan somehow in their wedding. We made a little custom monogram using the bride and groom's initials and the silhouette of Michigan.


See the 'Will You Celebrate With Us?' card? That's the front of the RSVP postcard.


We used Bebas and Novecento Wide fonts.




More invites to come this week! Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment