Monday, April 14, 2014

Melissa and Tommy's Vow Renewal Invitations

Melissa has done my hair for years now and a few months ago as we were rambling on (as is customary with your hairdresser), she mentioned that her and her husband were going to renew their vows. 

Melissa and her husband, Tommy, will have been married 10 years this coming May, and they want to celebrate. They got married when they were young and they felt like at the time they had a lot of people that weren't exactly rooting for them.  But 10 years and 5 kids later, they're still going strong, so they're inviting their friends and family to come and celebrate with them on their 10 year anniversary. She asked me to do the invitations and here's what we came up with.


Like I said, I've known Melissa for years, so she basically said to me, "my colors are pink and champagne and you know my style" and then let me get to work. I love these types of clients. :)


Fonts are Bombshell Pro and Champagne and Limousines.




I absolutely love this. There are times I think that the vows my husband and I said at our wedding almost 5 years ago would mean so much more if we said them to each other today. I can imagine it would be even more significant in 5 more years and with 5 more kids (no, mom). Congratulations (again) to the happy couple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment