Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vivian Elle Etsy Store Opening October 1!

{Vivian Elle's Etsy Shop is now open! Click here to visit!}

I give my sincere apologies, but there will be no Vivian Elle invitation to show off this week.

I know, I know. You are very sad. Which is why I am at least writing this small little blog, because this year I committed to a once a week post and that is a commitment that I have kept so far and will not stop at the end of September! (Picture me saying this with my fist in the air, very Braveheart-like.)

I know that I could blog about the wedding extras I just finished. I could even blog about some awesome bachelorette party invites I did a few weeks before.  I could blog about rehearsal dinner invites or shower invites or even some wall art that I've been meaning to blog about. But I can't, because this week has been predominantly about one thing...

VIVIAN ELLE'S ETSY SHOP!!!

(I hope I'm not the only one excited about this...anyone else? anyone??)

I've been working on this for a few weeks now (and pretty hard core the last three days) and I'm definitely not going to stop now. The goal is to have everything up and running by October 1, which means that I have about 3 more days to get things done. I may not have everything exactly how I want it on Monday, but I will at least officially "open shop" on that date (did I need the air quotes for that? not sure, but I do love some air quotes).

The thing is, I have no idea what opening shop will mean. Will I get any sales? Will all of this work be worth it? Will anyone think my designs are good? Are they too similar to all the other designs out there? Yeah...those are the thoughts that have been going through my head lately.

So even though I am not doing an official blog post today, on Monday I will be back to officially open Vivian Elle's Etsy Shop. I may even get a big red ribbon and put it over the computer and make Luke cut it with me...he will love it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS. Hence, all caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am as well! Excited! And you will certainly get orders...because I for one have my fingers on my keyboard ready to put in my order as soon as it goes up!

    ReplyDelete