Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lexi's Moving Announcements

All personal information (address and phone numbers) has been changed in this moving announcement, if you cannot tell. :) 

I've had the pleasure of working with Lexi from Clean, Smart, Simple Style before, once when she had me make a wall print for her brother and a second time when she so graciously asked if she could virtually crash my house and show it off on her blog.

Well, Lexi and her family of four just moved and she came to me with another paper need: moving announcements. So we got right to work on those.


Lexi has a clean, classic style (true to the name of her blog) and so she just wanted something very simple with a monogram at the top for her family's name.


Font for the D is Chopin Script. The rest of the font is Hiatus.


I love how the monogram turned out - simple and stylish like Lexi wanted. 


I met Lexi well over a year ago now when we were bridesmaids together in my best friend's wedding. Almost a year later we've had a lot of fun working together and I hope that our working relationship continues. :)

I'll be back next week to show you some more fun shower invites I've been working on...until then, enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

Pssst - Make sure to like Vivian Elle's Facebook page...next week there will be a Christmas card giveaway for fans only! Visit Vivian Elle's Etsy Shop to check out the designs you could win.

Here's a fancy jpg I whipped up for the occasion. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment