Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shannon and Taylor's Starry Night Wedding Invitations

Alright, let's role out more wedding invitations, shall we?

Shannon contacted me because she had seen my wonderful and lovely best friend post things about my business. Shannon and her fiancĂ©, Taylor, live in Chicago, but we set up a skype meeting and got things rolling right then and there. 

Shannon and Taylor are getting married in November and wanted a romantic, starry night theme for their invitations. But it had to be subtle. And non-promy, which was a term that we used a lot in our exchanges. 

Here's what we came up with. 


Shannon and Taylor just wanted a simple, one panel invitation that included an RSVP card.  They picked out Allura and Estilo as their font combo. 


I love how my porch swing has become the standard photo backdrop for all of my invitations. I also just love my porch swing.



As for the envelopes, Shannon actually ordered those on her own. She went with a white envelope with a navy flap for the invite and an ever-so-cute orange envelope for the RSVP card. I love that the orange in the RSVP brings out the little bit of orange we used in the invite and RSVP.


Speaking of the RSVP, I just love this little guy.


So there's another invitation in the books (I have no books). I love how these turned out and Shannon was wonderfully easy to work with. I'd be glad to skype with any bride from the Chicago area, anytime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment