Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Samantha's Baby Shower Invitations

I worked with Samantha back in 2012 on her wedding invitations. A few months ago, she came to me asking if I could design invites for another special occasion - her own baby shower. I was happy to oblige. 

If there was one thing I remembered about Samantha, it was that she had a very elegant style. Keeping with that, here's what we came up with.


Samantha gave me the wording she wanted to use and then let me go to work. I felt like the invitation needed to be fit for a little princess, so I brought in a formal brocade and then softened it up with a little pink. 


We used Adios Script Pro and Trajan fonts for the invitation.



One of the biggest joys in this business is getting to work with my brides a second time. So glad Samantha and I could reconnect on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment