Friday, February 15, 2013

Samantha and Antonio's Wedding Extras

We've finally made it to day 5 of Vivian Elle's Wedding Extra Extravaganza and there is one thing I want to say about it:

I now have the utmost respect for people that blog every day.

Seriously, if you are one of those people, pat yourself on the back. It really is a lot of work. However, I feel like this week was so worth it. Like I said earlier, I had a lot of blog posts that were just sitting there, bugging me every time I would look at them.

Well, I'm happy to report that I'm now fully caught up and have a whole list of 2013 projects that I can't wait to show, starting next week.

And as I did some clean up on the blog yesterday, I couldn't help but compare the beginning of last year to the beginning of this year. I am so thankful that I am not scrambling to think of something to write each week anymore. I have more than enough projects to show and I am so thankful for each and every person that has contacted me for my services. :) So if you've used Vivian Elle for anything, a huge THANK YOU.

On to the last day of wedding extras.

You met Samantha here, when I first designed her wedding invitations. I also did the table numbers and place cards for her wedding and when she sent me the images of the extras from their wedding photographer, she also sent me some pictures he took of the invitation itself. And I was fully smitten with them.


I love that last image because it really shows how thick Envelopments' pocket fold invitations are. The paper is so lovely and very sturdy. Take it from me, people will be able to tell when they have a nice paper product in their hands. 

Samantha's photographer did get one picture of the wedding extras - (a lot of) very simple place cards. With the metallic paper and the beautiful Lavanderiia font, I didn't think we needed anything more.  


And then we put together a simple table number, using the same frames that we used for Samantha and Antonio's custom monogram. But there weren't any photos of it (wompwomp). So here's one I quickly snapped of what those looked like.


In case you want to check out the awesome photographer, you can find him here.

So this concludes Vivian Elle's week of wedding extras. Next week I'll start coming at you twice a week - one time with an invitation/announcement/in general a paper product, and a second time with a little side project that I've been working on.

Happy Friday!

Want to hear more about the value of custom invitations? Check out this post

No comments:

Post a Comment