Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ashley's Hostess Only Party Postcards

Ashley falls into two categories:

1. Family
2. Savvy business women that are so very inspiring

You've seen Ashley before here when I did a hostess brunch for her last year. She works in direct sales for Premier Designs (you can see her FB page here) and she has worked her business this past year and kept getting hostesses and so the annual hostess only party needed to continue (it is annual, after all).

This year, she basically said she wanted teal and black and chevron and polka dots. Here's what we came up with.


Do I use any excuse to pull out the Samantha Script font? Oh, yes I do. The block font is Hero Light


Here's the back. You'll have to excuse the fact that it did go through the mail (I sent these directly to Ashley, so she sent me one so I could see how they turned out).


So that's it. Chevron/polka dots/teal/black - I think we got it all in there.


I can't say enough about how much I love postcards. They are so easy - so much so that I'll be back tomorrow with a bonus Friday post to show off some postcards I made for myself. See you then!

Want to check out other postcards from Vivian Elle? Go here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment