Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mary's Pea Pod Baby Shower Invitations

A few months ago, an old friend named Mary came to me to see if I could design some baby shower invites for her. She is one of those super cute pregnant girls and her and her husband are about to have a little baby boy. 

Mary said that she thought lime green and pea pods would make for a cute shower invitation. I immediately agreed, especially because I think that having a boy doesn't necessarily have to equal all things blue. Here's what we came up with. 


Mary's super athletic - a runner, works out, all that good stuff. The green banner just seemed to fit her more than something baby-ish or floral or vintage. Luckily, she thought so, too.


Font throughout the invitation is Hero Light - a recent fave.


So there you have it. A cute invite for a super cute - and easy to work with - pregnant lady. :)

I'm guessing a lot of you are heading out to enjoy Labor Day weekend - have fun! I'll be back next week to continue on with some of this summer's wedding invitations. See you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment